Earth Wood Watch Warranty
1-Year Limited Warranty - warranted against breakage or malfunction under normal use, due to defects in material or workmanship, to the original consumer / purchaser. This 1-year limited warranty includes all components of the movement and the case. This warranty does not extend to the finish, crystal, battery, bracelet, or strap / band.
2-Year Extended Warranty - Quartz / Automatic Movement - The internal components and quartz / automatic movement in all watches are warranted up to two years, against breakage or malfunction under normal use, due to defects in material or workmanship, to the original consumer / purchaser. The extended warranty covers the movement only, against any fault in normal operation, that is not the result of an expired battery, water intrusion, impact, or improper use.
The following circumstances and components are not covered under the 1-year limited or 2-year extended warranties, regardless of length of ownership:
- The crystal and / or crystal mounted magnifiers.
- Bracelets, clasps, straps / bands, strap / band keepers, buckles.
- Cosmetic imperfections or damages resulting from wear or use.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Water intrusion damages that result from improper use.
- Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, tampering, or disassembly.
- Any damage, flaw, or malfunction that is not the result of a manufacturing defect.
The warranty will become null and void if the product is misused, abused, tampered with, or taken apart. The warranty does not cover any incidental; consequential or special damage arising from any or all uses of the item. Earth Wood reserves the right to deny warranty repair or replacement of an item if the item is deemed to possess a flaw that is not due to manufacturing fault, defect, or error.
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required to process all returns, exchanges, and repairs. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions and a RMA number before shipping items to us.
How Do I Return or Exchange My Item?
Items may be returned or exchanged within 60 days of the purchase date. All items must be received at our warehouse and inspected before a refund or exchange can be processed. Please allow up to 72 hours for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method. A shipping and handling fee of $10.00 is applied to all exchanges. Return shipping labels are not provided for returns or exchanges.
- the item must be returned within 60 days of purchase,
- a receipt or proof of purchase must be presented or accompany the item,
- the item must be unused and in the same condition that it was received,
- the item must be in the original packaging,
Please contact customer service at email@example.com to receive instructions for a return or exchange. A RMA (return merchandise authorization) number will be generated for your request, and is required for any returns or exchanges to be processed.
NOTE: any return or exchange attempts that do not meet the above criteria, or do not have an associated RMA number, will be returned to you with an explanation letter.