All of Earth sunglasses are polarized and we use the Triacetate Cellulose (TAC) polarized process. The TAC process uses a multiple layer production. Multi-layer composite; complies with the international sunglasses lenses standard and UV400 UV sunglasses lenses standard. Thus the polarized lenses can fully protect eyes. The first layer is a polarizing layer; core of the lens as it provides more than 99% of the polarizing effect; which can effective absorption of glare. Second and third layer for bonding; can effectively resist the cutting; baking; baking bend; cut pieces; tests of withstanding harsh environments. The fourth and fifth layer for UV-absorbing layer; absorbing 99% of UV-ultraviolet rays. The remaining layers perform shock-proof protection as the layers increase toughness; impact resistance; preventing lens scratches and extend the life of polarized lenses
- High-Quality Lightweight Metal Frame
- Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog Multi-Layer TAC Polarized Lenses; eliminates 100% of UVA/UVB light.
- High-Quality Wood-Overlaid Metal Arms
- Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel Hinges
- Eco-Friendly Sustainable Wood Nose Rests
- 100% FDA Approved
- Moisture and Water Resistant